NO-BAKE SALTED PEANUT BUTTER AND FRUIT COOKIES
When salted peanut butter and freshly dried fruits combine into a chewy mouthful, you’ll most likely be immersed into the nostalgia of the classic kid (okay let’s face it, we’re still swooning as adults) favorite, PB&J.
This gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan version allows you to indulge without guilt, however, and gives you a healthy dose of antioxidants, as well as an abundance of minerals from our Colima Sea Salt.
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cashews, chopped
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
½ tsp Ava Jane’s Kitchen Colima Sea Salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients: oats, coconut, almonds, peanuts, cranberries, cashews, and sea salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined and thickened, like cookie dough.
- Using a 2 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 20 mins until firm, then enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Easy to download PDF: No bake salted peanut butter and fruit cookies