ULTIMATE STEAK AND EGGS BREAKFAST BOWL
I don’t always eat a huge breakfast, but if I know I’m going to have a long day ahead, a high protein meal is key to making it through without being miserable.
Good protein, high fiber veggies, and satisfying fats are key to those kinds of meals. But first and foremost, flavor is important. So I’ve seasoned this breakfast bowl liberally with Ava’s Favorite Burger seasoning blend, a bold and zesty spice blend that goes beyond just burgers.
This starts with liberally seasoned steak cooked with potatoes, peppers, and onions in Ava Jane’s Kitchen Avocado Oil. Then you cook your eggs however you like ‘em. At the end, we’ll add some fresh cherry tomatoes and creamy avocado. It’s the real breakfast of champions and it comes together in less than 15 minutes. Perfect, huh?
- 10 ounces Sirloin steak cubes
1 tbsp Ava Jane's Kitchen Ava's Favorite Burger spice blend
3 tbsp Ava Jane's Kitchen Avocado Oil divided
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 1 bell pepper any color, sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
Colima Sea Salt
Season the steak with the Ava’s Favorite Burger spice blend.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add 2 tablespoons oil. Add the steak and cook until browned on all sides. Remove from pan.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and cook until browned, then addthe peppers and onions. Continue cooking until potatoes are tender. Add the lime juice.
- Add the steak back to the pan to heat through. Transfer everything to two plates.
- Add the remaining oil and then your eggs. Cook them to your liking.
- Transfer to the plates with the steak and add half an avocado and half the tomatoes to each plate.
- Sprinkle with Colima Seas Salt if desired and serve.
- Use this again: This is best served immediately after cooking; reheating may overcook the steak.
- For one or two servings: Recipe can easily be halved or doubled.
Use this again: This is best served immediately after cooking; reheating may overcook the steak.
For one or two servings: Recipe can easily be halved or doubled.
Store leftovers: If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge, but this recipe is best made and eaten all at once.
- per serving
- 11 grams
- 38 grams
- 32 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 6 grams
- Trans Fat
- 1 grams
- 250 milligrams
- 752 milligrams
- 841 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 6 grams
- Vitamin A
- 2288 milligrams
- Vitamin C
- 91 milligrams
- 86 milligrams
- 4 milligrams