Fall is THE time for baking … but sometimes, in the midst of it all, we just want a sweet treat without all of the timers and ovens and temperature checking, right? These autumn-spiced oatmeal cookies are for those times: they’re perfectly chewy, spiced just right, and contain a host of antioxidants from plump raisins and silky raw honey.
- 1 cup unsalted, creamy almond butter
½ cup Ava Jane’s Kitchen Raw Yucatan Honey
- 1 ½ cups gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the almond butter and honey to a stovetop pot, heating on low and whisking until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, and cinnamon until well mixed.
- Remove from heat and scoop out balls of the dough, then press them gently onto the baking sheet in the shape of cookies.
- Place in your freezer to chill for 15-20 minutes, or until firm.
- No-Bake Autumn-Spiced Oatmeal Cookies