COFFEE RUBBED BEEF SHORT RIBS
Short ribs are the perfect cold weather dinner. Rich and hearty, they are easy to make, and perfect with your favorite fall veggies.
To make them even tastier, I rubbed them with a simple mixture of coffee and Ava Jane's Kitchen Citrus Salt & Pepper seasoning. It's warming, flavorful, and so easy you can make these on a weeknight, but also impressive enough to make for a dinner party or company.
- 2 teaspoons finely ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon Ava Jane's Kitchen Citrus Salt & Pepper
- 2 boneless beef short ribs
- 2 tablespoons Ava Jane’s Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the coffee and Citrus Salt & Pepper in a small bowl. Season the short ribs with the mixture.
- Heat a heavy, oven proof skillet to medium high heat. Add the oil and sear the ribs until well browned on both sides. Cover and transfer to oven.
- Bake for about an hour, until ribs are tender. Serve immediately.
- per serving
- 1.5 grams
- 64 grams
- 14 grams